Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Through

We're surviving over here.
Sometimes even doing better than okay.

I'm constantly finding accounts of others' suffering. True stories devastating to the heart. Remembering to pray for them in their trials and in their grief. I wonder how I can love a stranger so fully. Feel of their pains so vividly. Then I am reminded that is what we are here to do. To bear up one another's burdens and share in each other's joys.
I am grateful to true friends and family. Thank you, for doing both.
There are joys to come.


My favorite verses so far this time around:
1Nephi 11:
21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw?
22 And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things.
23 And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment