Thinking a lot these days.
Feeling alternately grateful and mournful. Often both at once.
We've been pondering ways to take and learn from what comes up. We're planning a few ways to honor our boys.
First we are going to read the entire Book of Mormon, finishing on their Angel Day (October 31st). If you'd like to join us, 531 pages divided by 37 days is roughly 14.5 pages per day. We'd love to hear your experience~
Second, we are making items to donate to Newborns in Need--the organization who provided us with the blankets, booties, caps and dressing gowns to bury Sheldon and Thomas in. Anyone who has lost a preemie should not have to worry about finding something small enough to fit. Newborns in Need is the charity who gives this invaluable service. If you would like to help in making a blanket, please comment or contact me at emidinkl@yahoo.com for details.
The last thing is a surprise. You'll have to tune in on November 2nd for the big reveal. I might be so excited I do it earlier.
Thank you for the support you've given over the last 11 months. I hardly think we'd have survived in one piece were it not for your prayers and kind emails. There have been days I thought I'd die from being heartbroken.
Dramatic? Yes.
True? Absolutely.
Can't wait to find out what you're planning! Your journey has been so encouraging and inspirational, love you Em.
ReplyDelete**On a side note-we're breastfeeding! I got prayer at my church almost two weeks ago and when I got home, I tried it, it worked and we've been doing it ever since. Just thought you'd like to know...
So touching, Emily. I'll be following along, as always. I'll be lighting two candles on their Angel Day.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Awesome, Em!
ReplyDeleteTell me more about the blanket stuff.
what lovely ideas. you are amazing, I am so inspired by your honesty and good attitude. I would love to do the scripture challenge with you!
ReplyDeleteIt must be hard with this day approaching. It's good that you have such positive things planned to help you through. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and Rogers comfort. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThe lead-up is brutal... but what beautiful things you are doing in honor of your boys.
ReplyDeleteSending you big love. xo