Monday, April 5, 2010

He is risen


Photo credit: Daniel K. Moody

I hope you had a meaningful Easter weekend. I was appreciative to have a great many reminders of the blessings all around us. How grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that he lived and died for each of us. I can't imagine existing on this planet without the peace and comfort it gives me that families are forever.
I saw this photo and immediately thought of the many gifts that have come to me through adversity. I found it such an awesome metaphor in nature to see life sprouting from the remains of death. Can you see the beauty in death? Can you feel it? (Thank you Dan for capturing it on film). It's healing for me to see an example of what I know to be true.
Christ rose from the dead and was resurrected. Because of him, we will live again and can be with our loved ones who have passed on.
I'm ready to come out of this funk.
I'm done. For awhile anyway.
This week I've got a lot to say~

No comments:

Post a Comment