Thursday, April 8, 2010

A random sampling

Roger and I have allergies for the first time in our lives. Did all that rain cause something new to come into bloom? I sound like a man, my ears are plugged up and if I talk, I inevitably cough. How am I supposed to speak in church on Sunday? My topic is "Enduring to the end". A fitting subject for the congregation who will have to endure to the end of my talk.
----
The house is coming along. I got what I asked for and had our electrician wire all kinds of canned lighting as well as add another breaker. (This crazy house had 3 major rooms on one breaker!!!). We got our Toto toilets in (thanks to my rad bro-in-law for the discount: ) and we have been craigslisting for appliances like crazy. We have probably spent $100 in gas driving all over this valley but I like to add up how much we've saved on our kitchen alone. Close to 4K! Oh how I love great deals.
----
Do you watch 24?
Doesn't President Allison Taylor look like my gorgeous grandmother, June?

----
Morris likes watching E.T.
With RealD glasses.
In the nude.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment