So we have finally started sleeping in our home. Ahhhh... it feels good to be home. Mom was INCREDIBLY generous to let us crash at her place. Unfortunately that's exactly what I did. Crashed. I accomplished a whole lot of nuthin' and have months of nesting to make up for. The problem? I'm this close to having baby and nesting might very well put me in labor. (yep. doing all that dilating and effacing stuff. Aaaaaand baby's head is right. there).
I need to organize before the birth.
Organizing will bring birth to my doorstep.
What's a girl to do?
Meh.
I'm over the "I've gotta have everything just so" mindset.
All baby needs is to nurse and be kept clean.
I can do that.
Even if all I've unpacked is our bedroom~
So I'm still kickin it lazy style. Giving Rog a few more days. I think baby gets it...
And Congrats to Aaron and Amanda on #4! You guys are one uber cool homebirth family.
No comments:
Post a Comment