When did blogging become stressful?
When I realized I have a month of stuff to journal that really needs to get Out. Of. My. Brain.
Running stream of consciousness. A list of what was missed:
Friends return home.
Reverse potty learning.
Reverse reverse potty learning.
Called to serve in Primary.
104 degree temperature. Not Mesa. Me.
Laundry.
Newborn pics.
Replant the lawn.
Nephew joins the family.
Dearest Leigh adds to their family.
Production meeting:
Suessical the Musical. Choreography will kick butt. Mainly mine.
Sissy comes to visit.
Goodwill furniture.
Sissy paints said furniture (a 12 hour job, not to be diminished).
Key Lime Pie.
Unpack house.
Purging junk. How is it I gather so much crap?
Laundry.
Ant infestation.
Scorpion infestation.
4 a.m. sting.
Move, Again. (Temporary)
Extermination.
Dozens of emails to return.
Dozens more phone calls.
Snuggling Daniel J.
Squeezing Mo.
3 week check up.
8 pounds, 6 ounces + 1 pound, 3 ounces= 9 pound 9 ounce baby
Text message: "You wanna rock the band?". "Ummmm ... Yes, please".
Return home.
Laundry.
Unpack boxes.
Finish bamboo floors.
Pick up guitar. Heavier than I remember.
104 degree temperature. Not me. Mesa.
Missing home San Diego.
Loving home here.
Feeling torn.
Feeling whole.
Grief.
Joy.
Tired.
Alive.
More.
And less.
Let's see if this quiets the nagging in my brain.
Back tomorrow with pictures. No more of this camera phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment