That 104 fever I had? Well I'm really good at sharing. I gave it to Roger AND Mo.
We're going through a little rough patch around here. I know I've been really needy and I ask a lot of my readers.. But could you spare a moment right now to send out your positive vibes, prayers, meditation, whatever it is you do, for our family?
Many thanks ~
let me know if i can do anything for you. love you!
ReplyDeleteOh yuck! So sorry to hear your family isn't feeling well. Positive vibes, prayers, and general get well meditations all headed your way...;o)
ReplyDeletePrayers are headed your way from our house! I'm glad I proof read... @ first I had "out house". We do have indoor plumbing... ;0)
ReplyDeleteOh lots of prayers!
ReplyDeletei miss your sweet posts! I'm praying for your sweet family. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY THOUGHTS FOR THE CHILDERS!
ReplyDeleteGet Well and head to Cali ASAP!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletelove you