Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GratiTuesday week 3

This one is always on the move. Always.

On this GratiTuesday, I am grateful I became a mother exactly 3 years ago today.

This little man has made life so much more fun!

Every night before we go to bed, we play the game, "So & So loves you". I go through the list of every person who loves him while I stroke his face and neck. It basically guarantees he will fall asleep with a smile on and before I can end the list. It's like magic that those feelings of love can relax a bouncy little man so much.

Last night as we sat on the couch and reminisced about his first birth day, he started the game with me, instead telling me that I was loved.
"I love you, Mommy. Daddy love you. Aimee love you. Faith love you..."
He pretty much melted my heart and I knew he was right.
Just the reminder I needed~