Monday, August 9, 2010

Just a smattering

So. Our weekend.
I've tried to resist the urge to narrate the pics. But I'm never good at resisting.

First: We'll start with the Mr. leaving town in a 15 passenger van with a handful of his best buddies. From High School. I can only imagine what shenanigans took place in that cabin in Pine, AZ.
But I heard something about Box Canyon and Posing trunks? Boys...
Thanks to Jill for the picture.

Secondly, we have an honest to goodness miracle. I spilled herbal maté tea (I'm addicted right now) on the outside of the cup. Lifted cup to wipe and low and behold.

TA-DA! I call it "Side Ponytail Smiley".

Next, we have true creepiness.
Mo was pretty confused.
As was I.
Really F21? I don't get it.

Lastly, another miracle as we left the house for real Date Night (sans kiddos). Thanks Gramma for playing with Mo. I'm so glad Danny slept the entire time for you. Isn't he considerate?

Party of the year/Date night
Fun was had.
How was your weekend? Do tell...

7 comments:

  1. We went up to my family's cabin. It was so nice- 60 degrees in the morning, the smell of the pines. Just what we needed. I am excited to hear you sing with Chaddy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shenanigans is the only way to describe what went on in that cabin/van! Stephanie wants the wives to go next time... I say we let them go alone but we get our own van and cabin down the road! I dont know that I want in on what they do together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy smilie face!!! Too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smile face! That is awesome and that you noticed it and all of that. I would not have thought of the pony tail but I totally see it so thank you!

    Those heads are kind of creepy. I can see where Mo would be confused :-)

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, lucky gramma. Watching Daniel sleep in and of itself is like date night for me. I wanna kiss him all over those dimples! And then there is Mo, Robot boy. Love them too much! Matt and I had a pretty good weekend too. We had a huge gift certificate to Market Street Grill. Can I admit we ate almost $100 (in food of course)? And we don't drink, didn't have an appetizer or dessert. It was all in the fish baby; lobster, crab, salmon and halibut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute in the last picture - it's great to see you so happy. I love the smiley face - and the weekend snippets. We had a nice one too - spent it at a lake in the mountains (in the rain I might add) with teenagers who were complaining the whole time. Ah, such is the life.

    ReplyDelete