Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GratiTuesday week 2

I just spent 3 hours looking through a slew of old digital pics I thought were lost.
Wow. I'm grateful today for photos. It's amazing to me how just looking at these can bring me right back to the moment they were taken. The emotions, the sounds, everything going on is right back in the room with me. It's kind of a trip. 8.16.08
My favorite has to be this one from Mo's 1st birthday party--- . It was such a great day for us. Surrounded by people who love us. Mo having a ridiculous amount of fun. I, secretly pregnant with the boys... almost 14 weeks along and seriously suspecting twins--already massive and loving it.

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I am seriously grateful for the gospel! I am struggling, I mean REALLY struggling with some things right now but having the gospel in my life, makes me feel just a tad bit lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I am so super grateful for supportive Sweethearts. They really take care of us and love us and etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful for my sweet little surprise baby, my girl, that has taught me so much already in what I thought was our complete and filled with boys family! (the boys I am super grateful for, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete