i've unknowingly been in the process of Cocooning the last few months. growing pains are always hard and i'm not completely sure where it's taking me. i do know however that it is in a positive direction so i want to share that. i've been so grateful for your support and encouragement to open up and be real. i've needed that. the next few posts will be my stammering attempts at articulating what has been going on and the changes that are taking place for me.
i am excited about it-- i don't mean to sound so cryptic. i'll just have to work on another post tonight.
blessings,
em
Looking forward to anything you have to say (you say it all so well) and getting to know you better through it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'll be anxious to read what you have to write. Can't wait to meet the new you!
ReplyDeleteHey, I don't think I know you but I'm another homebirthing, blogging Mormon mama in Mesa. We have a mutual friend, Tasha Palmer (and lots more, I'm sure! But her blog is how I found you). Tasha and I have known each other since we went to preschool together, and she married my first cousin. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great, I'm wondering how I can get to know you in person! It would be pretty awesome to meet a friend who is a)local b) LDS c)smart and funny d)"like-minded". I don't require all those things in a friend (luckily, or I wouldn't have any) but it would really be something to find them all, wouldn't it?
I adore you and it makes me so happy that you are opening up. I could take a few pointers from you. I know I owe you an email. Loves!
ReplyDelete