Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Those silly Elves...

Well, yesterday was Christmas around here. Kind of.
Someone left the garage door open while he was getting tools and didn't see that another little someone was sneaking around in there looking under the tarps that Santa's Elves had hidden gifts under. Those silly Elves. Bringing Christmas gifts 5 months early. I think kids these days are getting way too many gifts when the Elves have to drop them off at our houses early because there isn't room enough to store them in Santa's workshop.
*sigh*
It's a good thing we hadn't saved our pennies and sold things and saved more pennies to pay for said gifts that were bought 5 months early on Craigslist (because how often does a "manly" play kitchen come up on Craigslist?) and carefully hidden in the garage.
It's a good thing, or I might have been pretty disappointed.
Well, Mo wasn't. He played with that kitchen for about 10 hours yesterday and brought me breakfast in bed this morning.
Thank you Santa!
Speaking of cooking,
to break up all my serious posts, I've got an AWESOME giveaway coming up.
Stay tuned...


12 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! I wish I had one of those for my boys when they were small. Way to go with inspiring a little chef---even if it did spoil the suprise a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, that's so annoying. Well, you can definitely see the upside! That's a great kitchen and your little man looks pleased as he can be with it, early or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Look how much fun he is having! (Even if it came a few weeks early...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one seriously awesome kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is an awesome kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! That's a freaking sweet kitchen!! I think it's totally feasible that Santa's elves could come reclaim the thing a week before Christmas and bring it back out for awe factor Christmas morn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is an awesome kitchen! And I can't believe you were able to keep a secret for so many months. We got a toy yesterday and I asked Aaron if I could give it to Olivia tonight. I'm terrible at this Santa thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the BEST kitchen i think I have ever seen!!! AMazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one sweet kitchen! And one very happy boy! Yea for Craigslist. I bought Zander a play kitchen a year ago and tried to hide it on our deck. The surprise didn't wait until Christmas either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice kitchen! Maybe I should show Paige this post so I'll get breakfast in bed too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you found such an amazingly perfect kitchen for a little boy! Turn him into a chef young, I say, and pretty soon your breakfasts in bed will be the real deal! Last year Gabi found a bunch of stuff I'd hidden in my closet. That was SUCH a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love his face in the last pic! He's so happy! lol... stinkin elves!

    ReplyDelete