Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THE Bakeresse~

Remember THIS giveaway? Well, our winner Kim and Chef Tess have been incredibly patient with my sketchy schedule. They waited until this week to get together. Thanks ladies!!!




See her on TV HERE.


You can buy the cookbook HERE.


You can get her updates and class times HERE.


Chef Tess Bakeresse documented our fun times HERE.


Go check it out for the awesome tutorial on stuffed sandwiches and strawberry/Chocolate stuffed pretzels.








The food was gone before I knew it.


4 comments:

  1. OM NOM NOM. I went to junior high and high school with Kim. Did I read right she has NINE KIDS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how do we get this yummy recipes? I hope info on that is posted tomorrow! ;-)
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was amazingly fun! I love you Emily! Thanks for letting me invade and for letting me hold your sweet little guy! Wow it made me miss having a baby! Smoooches!! Oh..Alisa, the recipes are on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum!! I must try those pretzels! Great pictures! You are such a cute & gorgeous cook. :-)

    ReplyDelete