last dance session
Mo's creative movement class at the MAC was cancelled due to low enrollment. Bummer. He made no qualms telling the lady at the desk that he was "SO. SAD." about that fact. It took a bit of convincing for him to believe that life was going to be okay again. And honestly, I'm happy that a canceled dance class is the worst thing for him right now.
I have to say, We've got is so good. And that's not to wave it in anyone's face or to brag. It's a simple statement that no one need worry for us. For so long I felt I was broken-- the one always needing help and support. We moved 4 times in under 2 years for Pete's sake. How many times were we calling on all of you friends to help us load the dang truck? I felt pathetic! Anyway, no longer. I'm feeling roots. I'm feeling wings. Life is good.
Tomorrow I'm gonna tell you about Chef Tess Bakeress' visit to my home. So divine.