Friday, March 25, 2011

Slow down, you're moving too fast





Life is exquisite.

It's complicated and beautiful and simple all at the same time.

How is that? I'm intimidated of attempting to capture it all in words-- maybe I should go back to modern dance. It served me well. Movement is therapy for me and heaven knows I need therapy. So I won't try to capture it here. I'll just start where I'm at and hope you're okay with this hole in my history. I may gradually go back and fill in the gaps but until then, here's the Cliff Notes:

up to my ears in required reading-- certifying to teach childbirth education --serving as doula-- working to be a better daughter and friend --working to be more honest in my relationships-- working to communicate better in my marriage-- working to be a more present mom --working to be more aware of other's needs --working to be more conscious of blessings --working to be more frugal

and a slew of other "working to" statements. basically, life is busy and good. I might be making this more of a photoblog for awhile until my words catch up with me. Thanks for stickin around~ With love and light,
em