Monday, July 11, 2011

really ragnar

have i mentioned i'm training for a ragnar relay race in septempber? i guess not. i'm a little behind updating this blog. well anyway, so i'm running a little race in san francisco in two months and i've gotta step up my training. kinda loving my little hole in the wall gym (bally's) for $16/month though i'm slightly scared they'll go out of business. i swear no one is ever there! but i guess that location has been open for 30 years so (shrug)...
what else.
oh yeah, there were some cool storms around here; monsoons and a haboob. yes, you read correctly. haboob.
i totally deep cleaned my showers ( i thought you might wanna know that) and the toilets (muy importante) and put food in my fridge. exciting stuff around here.
so that's pretty much it.
my favorite Mo moment as of late:
He squatted down while saying, "I am yoga. I am yoga!".
I asked, "Do you mean Yoda?".
"Well Mom, Yoda DOES yoga".
Touché, wise son. Touché.

He does have the ears down...


2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome about the race! How far do you run? I wonder if having a nice goal like that would make me like it more. I'm struggling to find my running mojo.

    So glad to get an update on you, my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a doll.. Keep up the everyday and think it's fabulous since it is! We are all happy ladies when we accomplish toilets and have food in the fridge. You're remarkable and your children know it so well. I think you are exceptional to have a race in the most fabulous city in your future! A goal! Kudos and race on you foxy lady! We are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete