Fresh Starts with a lot of information up your sleeve. Are you going to be a Doula, Musician, Singer, Dancer, Choregrapher, besides one of the best mom's I know.
So.... that is hilarious about Mo and C after play group. She was playing rather hard to get that day. That must be her charm. I hope hope hope she does not play that same card as a teenager, help me!!! And sad to read your post that said you reached a really low point...wished it was not so. But I guess there is never any way around obstacles, only through. Sigh. Thinking of you...
You're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFresh starts are awesome!
ReplyDeleteFresh Starts with a lot of information up your sleeve. Are you going to be a Doula, Musician, Singer, Dancer, Choregrapher, besides one of the best mom's I know.
ReplyDeleteSo....
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious about Mo and C after play group. She was playing rather hard to get that day. That must be her charm. I hope hope hope she does not play that same card as a teenager, help me!!!
And sad to read your post that said you reached a really low point...wished it was not so. But I guess there is never any way around obstacles, only through. Sigh. Thinking of you...
You are luminescent in this picture.
ReplyDeleteWow, you look like Mo! I love your smile :)
ReplyDelete"You are good enough, and smart enough, and darnit, people like you." Stuart Smalley of SNL.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be spreading your wings further and soaring like a bird.
prophetic words, Aimee.
ReplyDelete