Monday, August 8, 2011

Doulalife

Blogging from my phone cause blogger is giving me problems and won't let me publish. Hoping this works as I've been trying to publish since THURSDAY. Anyone else out there having problems? I can write a post, I can even save a post. But the publish button just won't click. So weird.
Anyway- Friday rocked.
What do I get when one momma client goes two weeks overdue and another one is two weeks early? Two amazing births in one day!
Seriously ladies-- when they call it your estimated due date, I don't think enough emphasis is placed on ESTIMATED. I just felt lucky I got to be at both births and didn't have to call my back up doula :)
Happy Monday, kiddos!

5 comments:

  1. This is great! So glad you got to experience 2 in one day, that must have been wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day that must have been. I have a book recommendation for you. Its called Labor of Love by Cara Muhlhahn. It's the journey of a woman to become a midwife. It was free through ibooks, but a friend bought it in print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you that you are a doula and a soon to be midwife! It really makes me want to have another baby just to have you there, even if I don't really know that I truly want another :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And is the adrenaline still streaming through your body? Love the business of babies. Lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Em. I think you needed a good day. So glad you got one. Aren't births the greatest?

    ReplyDelete