Monday, December 31, 2012

Random stuff

Alright, 2 posts in one week might really be something I could shoot for, with the blogging app. We'll see.
So, some random thoughts and more pictures...


Brother sleepover!

We got to have J and A for a sleepover in October. We've missed our brothers like crazy and need to plan to have more of those in 2013.

The ward came to my house right before Halloween and did massive amounts of work. I am beyond grateful and it still brings me to tears just thinking about it. So many people came to share their time and talents and fixed several big things that had been looming over my head. (The HOA had been on my back). Tree trimming and removal, repairing leaking sprinklers, leaking sink, placing more landscape gravel, roof sealing, eaves scraping, prepping and painting, front entryway painting, leaf blowing, weed pulling, etc. etc. etc. and after the 50 people left, my brother Nathan came and planted us the greenest, loveliest lawn I've ever had! I am so blessed!



So, just going down the row of pictures on my phone to give snapshots of our lives...
This melts my heart-- seeing them play together, watching movies together-- these boys are gold! They get along so well and I just want to squeeze them. Constantly.



Halloween was rad. I was actually in a pretty great mood and Mo was so sweet, talking about Sheldon and Thomas's birthday. He drew them a picture and wanted to throw a birthday party. We went to my aunt and uncle's (Sharon and Mike) neighboorhood Halloween party, then headed over to friends' Jen and Matt's block party on the 31st. (I have no idea how to correctly type that)
Anyway, good times.





We've had about 30 fires in the fireplace this season. i kind of really love it. i know it's not that cold compared to many places right now (in the 50's at night), but i live it up while i can wear sweaters and scarves.