Because sometimes I blog from my phone when I should be cleaning or making important phone calls.
*sigh*
Also, you should know, I'm not good at editing down the number of photos. I kinda adore my kids...
 |
| The first words from his mouth each morning, "Blueberry shake" |
 |
| Treasures from the park. |
 |
| i want to squeeze him. Constantly. |
Well, i hadn't thought of storing the extra pair of undies here. But hey, every mom of a toddler knows it's important to have that extra pair somewhere. One of the many things learned at the Phoenix Children's Museum.
 |
| good times at PCM |
 |
| This thing is cool. The boys could have been here for hours. I managed to pull them away after 45 minutes, but it was hard. You put a scarf in and the air pushes it around and around until it eventually pops out somewhere. You can change the exit point by closing and opening doors in the tubes. |
|
 |
| Play dough |
 |
| Forgive the bathroom shot, but he was so excited. "Look, Mama! A little sink!" |
Peek a Boo!

 |
| And last but not least (eye roll), i think i'm gonna stop blow drying for a bit. i kind of like this little wave flippy thing it's doing. |