Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big Helper.

But he's my helper.
Moving day tomorrow. Should be interesting.

9 comments:

  1. What a handsome moving helper! Hope all goes nice and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your move! I hope things go well for your little family in California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that handsome boy! Is his hair curly? I'm excited for you, it sounds like you've been waiting a long time for this. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in CA! I bet your families are sad to see you go, but I'm sure it'll be a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move, hope it all goes nice and smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be missed. I wanted to see you at the school I heard you were there. The kids said they would miss you too. You are loved! Good luck. It will be fun to see the blog as you continue on the journey of life.

    ReplyDelete