Monday, September 14, 2009

Everyone has a truth

It's just a matter of what we let others see about us. Do we tell the truth about ourselves?

If you thought I lost control in my last post, I didn't. I rarely have feelings like that, and when I do, I don't have the control or presence of mind to express them. I won't go on and on justifying my feelings. I'm nothing but honest here, even when it shows my vulnerability. My weakness. Besides, that person doesn't read this blog anyway...

If you want to understand the heart of a woman who has lost a child, go HERE. Her post is heartbreaking and genuine. She helped me so much this week.
And another Mama HERE said it perfectly as well.
Women who have the strength to tell the truth, both in their joys and their sorrows, amaze me.
Because I see them, in all their truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment