Oh my gosh, Curls like Lukes, and Grandpa Coleman in his younger days.
oh what a beautiful boy! great picture, emily.
So sweet! Is that his very own iPhone? I gave Finn my old one in a bright red case loaded up with games. :)
Is he potty trained, by the way?
TOO cute!!
More More More pictures. I've missed updates. It's been a week. Well almost
He is such a perfect mix of you and your hubby. What a DOLL!And...my girls love my iphone too. :)xoxo
Thanks ladies, for the kind words. I think he's pretty cute too.
Oh my gosh, Curls like Lukes, and Grandpa Coleman in his younger days.
ReplyDeleteoh what a beautiful boy! great picture, emily.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Is that his very own iPhone? I gave Finn my old one in a bright red case loaded up with games. :)
ReplyDeleteIs he potty trained, by the way?
ReplyDeleteTOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteMore More More pictures. I've missed updates. It's been a week. Well almost
ReplyDeleteHe is such a perfect mix of you and your hubby. What a DOLL!
ReplyDeleteAnd...my girls love my iphone too. :)
xoxo
Thanks ladies, for the kind words. I think he's pretty cute too.
ReplyDelete